Audio Technica - AT-LP60XUSB Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo
With the AT-LP60XUSB fully automatic belt-drive turntable you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60XUSB plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer.
- Experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Available in black (AT-LP60XUSB-BK) and gun-metal (AT-LP60XUSB-GM)
Analog or USB Connection
The AT-LP60XUSB comes with both RCA and USB output cables, so you can hook it up to a stereo system, powered speakers, computer, or other compatible component.
Your Entry Into the World of Vinyl
Venture into Vinyl
Discover (or rediscover) the wonder of vinyl records. This affordable, easy-to-use turntable is the perfect entry into the world of analog audio.
Cartridge Assembly Line Circa 1962
Over 55 Years of Analog Excellence
We got our start in Tokyo in 1962, designing and manufacturing high-performance phono cartridges. That half-century’s worth of analog expertise goes into every turntable we produce, ensuring you get the best listening experience from your vinyl.
Type Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
Motor DC servo-controlled
Drive Method Belt-drive
Speeds 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
Turntable Platter Aluminum
Wow and Flutter Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio >50 dB (DIN-B)
Output Level Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Pre-amp “LINE” 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Phono Pre-Amp Gain 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
USB Function PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher) Windows 7 or above, or Mac OS X or above
Power Supply Requirements 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A Max.
Dimensions 359.5 mm (14.15") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 373.3 mm (14.70") D
Weight 2.6 kg (5.73 lbs)
Accessories Included Dust cover, Felt mat, Platter (with drive belt), 45 RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.2 m (3.9')), USB cable (approx. 1.9 m (6.2')), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9'))
Notes USB Function: A/D, D/A: 16 bit 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable
AC adapter: 12 V, 2 A
Replacement Stylus: ATN3600L
USB operation system requirements
PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)
Windows 7 or above, or Mac OS X or above