Audio Technica ATH-WS660BT
The ATH-WS660BT wireless over-ear headphones combine exclusive 53 mm Deep Motion Drivers with Bluetooth technology to produce clear, full-range wireless audio with invigorating bass. The sound is further enhanced by the exclusive dual-layer, memory-foam earpads, comprised of a firm internal layer and a soft outer layer, that provide excellent sound isolation and comfort.
ATH-WS660BT headphones also give you convenient access to your connected devices with a mic and controls built into the earcup for handling calls, controlling music and video playback, and adjusting volume. In addition, the headphones come with an optional 1.2 m (3. 9') cable, allowing you to use the headphones in areas where wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals) or when battery power is low. The internal lithium polymer battery provides 40 hours of continuous use (up to 1,000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and controls built into the earcup for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and adjusting volume on connected devices
- Supports aptX® sound-improvement technology for high-quality audio performance over a Bluetooth transmission
- 53 mm Deep Motion Drivers provide extremely rich, high-fidelity bass sound
- Exclusive dual-layer, memory-foam earpads, consisting of a firm internal layer and a soft outer layer, provide increased isolation
- Internal battery provides up to 40 hours of continuous use (1,000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- 1.2 m (3.9') cable provides a wired connection for when wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals) or when battery power is low
- Includes 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable
- Fold-flat design for easy storage
Type Dynamic Driver Diameter 53 mm Frequency Response 8 – 29,000 Hz Sensitivity 100 dB/mW Impedance 38 ohms Battery DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery Battery Life Max. 40 hours
Max. 1,000 hours (standby)
Charging Time: Approx. 5 hours (for 0-100% charge)
Weight 220 g (7.8 oz) Cable 1.2 m (3. 9') Connector 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug, L-type Accessories Included 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable Type (Microphone) Condenser Sensitivity (Microphone) -44 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz) Frequency Response (Microphone) 50 – 4,000 Hz Polar Pattern (Microphone) Omnidirectional